The role of Graphic Designer reports to and partners with the Creative Manager. They are responsible for creating and maintaining print and online design assets and projects related to MarketShare community initiatives.They also provide design guidance to enable clear messaging and communication across multiple platforms.
- Design and maintain program materials across multiple platforms (e.g., brochure, newsletter, flyers, banners, posters, invitations)
- Work with other MarketShare teams to support online web assets
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Minimum working knowledge of layout, illustration and graphic editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Students and freshly minted design graduates are encouraged to come spread their wings.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work on more than one project at a time
- Ability to accept and respond to feedback
- Ability to work well across multiple teams
The monthly commitment is 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year.
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation.