This role reports to and partners with the Marketing Director (Director). The Creative Manager will manage and provide guidance for all creative projects agreed to by the Marketing team. This is includes clear communication of brand standards, project deliverables and successful management of timelines. The successful candidate will help enable MarketShare's vision in the community.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of MarketShare and its mission
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop appropriate out-reach efforts to targeted communities
- Provide execution guidance related to ongoing campaigns and projects
- Refine brand standards and communication as appropriate
- Provide analysis and reporting of creative team efforts
- Attend monthly directors meetings
- Manage creative talent including hiring and training (as needed)
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Leadership: The Creative Manager commands good people skills and communication. They are familiar with collaborating across teams to develop creative programs and solutions.
- Creativity: The Creative Manager is able to use any combination of media to advance community outreach and the MarketShare mission
- Program Management: The Creative Manager demonstrates familiarity with long-term campaign management, including budget, resource staffing, and time sensitive requirements.
- Problem Solving: The Creative Manager is able to troubleshoot day to day operational tasks and provide options to the teams involved
- Creativity: The Creative Manager is able to use any combination of media to advance community outreach and the MarketShare mission.
This staff member position requires a commitment of 8-10 hours per month for a minimum of one year. We offer a lot of flexibility in when and how you complete those hours and many of the tasks and responsibilities can be done remotely, working online, at a time that is convenient for you. This position does require mandatory attendance at a monthly team meeting (usually evenings).
This is a volunteer position. There will be no financial compensation.